Private Citywide Driving and Plantation Combination Tour
This tour combines two of the most popular site's visitors ask for!
Segment one is a citywide tour outside the French Quarter, to include the Garden District, University Section, Lakefront, City and Audubon Parks and a cemetery.
After lunch, during segment two, we visit a nearby plantation and link the city's development with that of the port and the plantation economy.
- Combination tour of 2 popular locations
- Visit the French Quarter, Garden District, Lakefront and many more
- Includes lunch
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is for a maximum of 4 participants. Please get in touch to discuss larger groups.
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel and return you to any pre-arranged location downtown.
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and often transport folding wheelchairs. We are not ADA equipped. The plantation does have an elevator, but on occasion is down for maintenance.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission to plantation
- Licensed and insured guide, narration, helpful recommendations
- Refreshment, lunch, souvenirs, and any admissions not listed in inclusions.
- For those with mobility limitations, a short walk is required on uneven surfaces.
- This tour requires customers to stand for long periods of time, we recommend you wear comfortable/suitable footwear.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.