Private All Day Plantation Tour
We will visit two plantations on one side of the Mississippi River.
Your travel guide will lead a discussion to and from each plantation, while a docent at each plantation will detail the history of their respective house.
We usually stop for lunch between houses; your food options depend entirely on which side of the river we travel. The tour normally lasts from 9-5.
- All plantations are different. This tour gives you the opportunity to compare styles between two houses.
- Destrehan and Houmas House are the only plantations with elevators.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at your hotel and return you to any pre-arranged location downtown.
- Disability ServicesWe welcome people with mobility limitations and wheelchairs and will do our best to accommodate their needs. Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- The published price covers up to 4 people. Additional people at a higher cost.
- Licensed and insured guide
- Helpful recommendations
- Be prepared to stand for an hour while inside the plantation.
- This tour is priced for up to 4 visitors. Ask for a quote for additional visitors.
- Surfaces are uneven on property grounds. It is advised that you wear comfortable/suitable footwear.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.