Workshop: Experience Life on a 11 Acre Organic Farm
Come to reconnect with nature at an 11-acre organic farm. Visit the North East ecological Corridor and witness the beauty of the forest canopy. Learn about indigenous flora and fauna and have time to Birdwatch, while you join in on the harvest of organic seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Have a farm to table experience, while you are submerged in a luscious forest that for sure will enchant you with its glow.
Tour takes place whether it rains or the sun shines... it’s a tropical island after all. Prepare properly for any weather occasion.
We will meet at the entrance of La Selva beach Corredor Ecológico del Noreste and after a 20 minutes drive, we will arrive at the farm.
After being welcomed at the farm, you will receive information about our project and you will receive a cold drink.
Activities at the farm:
15 minutes walk around farm discussing and pointing out our natural resources practices and conservation techniques
15 minutes walking in our banana’ plantain, and papaya plantation and planting fruit trees in contour techniques
15 minutes smoothie and break
15 minutes greenhouse planting workshop
30 minutes nature hike trail
30 minutes harvest salad and
45 minutes eat food from the farm
- Experience life on an 11-acre organic farm
- Witness the beauty of the forest canopy
- Have time to Birdwatch
- Learn about indigenous flora and fauna
- Have a farm to table experience
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Lunch from farm to table
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Dress comfortably and remember that Puerto Rico is hot and humid