Old San Juan Walk and Photography Workshop
With this exciting 4-hour combination tour you will take home the knowledge of the unique architecture and interesting history of Old San Juan, a comprehensive understanding of your camera’s functionality and new photography skills.
This photography walk has been specially crafted to introduce you to some of the city’s most beautiful and historically interesting locations to capture. It is more than just a tour, a walk or a workshop, it is an experience! Be inspired by our knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor who can’t wait to show you the beautiful historical town, Old San Juan.
Points of interest:
Plaza of San Jose
San Jose Church
Paseo de la Princesa
San Juan Gate
Castillo de San Cristobal
La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina! Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
Calle San Sebastian! Museo de Las Americas! Plaza de Armas
Fort El Morro
In addition to showing you around amazing locations, you will be provided with personalised training and be coached about your camera/smartphone camera, gain an understanding of how to choose the right camera settings for the scene being photographed and incorporate framing and composition techniques to maximise the impact of the final image.
Photograph some of Puerto Rico’s most photogenic locations and develop your creative abilities as a photographer. You will discover Puerto Rico’s hidden treasures and breathtaking postcard locations. You’ll leave this vacation with an amazing set of photos that captures the true essence of Puerto Rico’s architectural beauty and grandeur.
From the seasoned professional to the up-and-coming beginner, each workshop can be individually tailored to meet your experience level. Let your instructor know if you wish to work on something in specific.
- Receive personalised training about your camera/smartphone camera
- Photograph some of Puerto Rico’s most photogenic locations
- Discover Puerto Rico’s hidden treasures
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Dress comfortably in comfortable walking shoes and remember that Puerto Rico is hot. Prepare properly for any weather occasion
- There is an option to book a private workshop when minimum requirements are not met