Salsa Dance Workshop
Salsa music and dancing are things you cannot miss out on while on holiday in Puerto Rico; therefore, it’s time to take a class! Get to know the culture of Puerto Rico through our Salsa dance class
In a small group, you will be guided through the first steps of Salsa dance, so you are ready to hit the dance floor. This is a 1-hour class tailored for beginners, led by talented Allison Rodriguez, multiple winning World Champion. At the end of the class, you will be able to dance the basic steps and turns with ease and fun.
This class is held outdoors in a local park, at the gazebo in Plaza Antonia Quiñones park (Stella Maris) located in the Condado area of San Juan. As this class is outdoors, wear comfortable, light clothes and shoes.
Who is Allison Rodriguez?
In the 29 years of her life, she had the practice of turning dance into a passion that represents the liberation of her mainly timid nature. The years invested in her adolescence were dedicated almost exclusively to ballet and commercial Hip-Hop. Later she became part of the salsa company Rompecabezas Dance Company under the direction of Jayson Molina.
As a salsa dancer, she had the opportunity to represent Puerto Rico in several world salsa competitions getting first places in each one of them. She has worked with important people in the Salsa Scene, such as Simona Petric, Tito Ortos, and Tamara Livolsi.
She currently works, besides teaching classes for Across Caribe, as a student of academic excellence in the University of the Sacred Heart in San Juan and as a professional dancer in the salsa dance company Sabor Ajeno Divas.
- Get to know the culture of Puerto Rico through our Salsa dance class
- Learn the first steps of Salsa dance
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1-hour class led by talented Allison Rodriguez,
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Dress comfortably, with comfortable shoes
- Bring some refreshments and keep in mind that this park does not have bathroom facilities
- Tour takes place rain or shine... it’s a tropical island after all. Prepare properly for any weather occasion.