Old San Juan Walking Tour
Discover the history of Old San Juan as you pound its ancient cobblestones on a 4-hour walking tour! Old San Juan is the second oldest city in America, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a U.S. Historic Zone. You might feel that you’ve been thrown back into the past with over 400 well- preserved buildings in the old city!
Take a comprehensive look at the wealth of colonial landmarks in this former Spanish colony, visiting ‘La Fortaleza’ (Governor’s House), the imposing San Felipe El Morro Fort, 16th-century San Jose Church, the Ballaja Barracks and much more. As you stroll, your expert guide provides additional insight into the design and famous personalities that once inhabited this charming area. A break to get a refreshment, snack and bathroom break will be provided halfway the tour or upon request.
Points of interest:
Plaza of San Jose
San Jose Church
Paseo de la Princesa
San Juan Gate
Castillo de San Cristobal
La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina
Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
Calle San Sebastian
Museo de Las Americas
Plaza de Armas
Fort El Morro
- Discover the history of Old San Juan
- Take a look at the wealth of colonial landmarks
- Find out which famous personalities once inhabited this charming area
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- Tour takes place rain or shine... it’s a tropical island after all. Prepare properly for any weather occasion