Old San Juan and Bacardi Distillery Tour
Drive through Old San Juan and explore 400 years of Spanish rich legacy with our small group tour. A comfortable combination of driving around, exploring by foot and visit the Bacardi Distillery.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in our air-conditioned vehicle and transported to the historical town, Old San Juan. During the drive through Old San Juan, you will receive lots of information on historical landmarks that you see around you. You might feel that you’ve been thrown back into the past with over 400 well-preserved buildings in the old city! Old San Juan is the second oldest city in America, a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as a U.S. Historic Zone.
In Old San Juan you will have 2 stops to explore the sights, eat or shop.
We continue to the Bacardi Distillery. Here you will learn about the past, present, and future of the world’s most awarded rum and Spirit and relive the history and see how Bacardí evolved from being a small rum manufacturer to becoming the Untameable Spirit that it is today with their Historical Tour. You will receive a free alcoholic beverage and souvenir cup.
Points of interest in Old San Juan:
Plaza of San Jose
San Jose Church
Paseo de la Princesa
San Juan Gate
Castillo de San Cristobal
La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina
Cathedral of San Juan Bautista
Calle San Sebastian
Museo de Las Americas
Plaza de Armas
Fort El Morro
- Drive through Old San Juan and explore 400 years of Spanish rich legacy
- Visit the Bacardi Distillery
- Explore the sights in Old San Juan
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in San Juan.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A souvenir cup
- A free alcoholic beverage
- English-speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- At the Bacardi Distillery, it is very cold inside due to the AC
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.
- We do not offer child seats
- All our vehicles are air-conditioned vans
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking