Island Snorkel Experience to Icacos, Lobos and Palominos
Sail away with your captain for the next 4 hours and enjoy the white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and tranquillity surrounded by the ocean!
With your captain's knowledge and 'safety first' mentality, you will explore (upon weather conditions) Palomino, Icacos and/or Lobo Island, some of the most beautiful islands off the coast from Puerto Rico that you can only reach by boat. You can choose to snorkel where you may spot turtles, dolphins, tropical fish, coral formations, stingrays, sea urchins, starfish and more or choose to enjoy a swim or simply sunbathe on the deserted beaches.
The islands are small, uninhabited islands, where coral reefs, seagrass beds, and rocky coast species are among the natural attractions. Palominos being the biggest of the three, Icacos is a beautiful island that forms part of the Cordillera Keys Nature Reserve. Lobos is the island that the rich and famous come visit for a tranquil getaway!
Included are snacks, bottled water and beers. Allowed is to bring your own food/drinks on board as well. Around 2 pm you will return to the harbour to head back to your accommodation.
Transport is optional -please request this separate and we will inform you about charge and possibilities- you are either picked up from your accommodation or meet your captain at the location.
-10 am set sail to Icacos, Lobos and/or Palominos island to swim, snorkel, enjoy white sandy beaches, eat, drink and enjoy
-2 pm return to harbour
- Enjoy the white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and tranquillity
- Snorkel where you may spot turtles, dolphins, tropical fish and many more
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snacks, bottled water and beers
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up service
- Dress comfortably, sandals/flip flops, swimwear and sun protection advised, lifejackets for adults, children and infants are provided. Bring a towel and a set of dry clothes.
- A full refund will be given incase of bad weather/sailing conditions or an option to reschedule.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1