Meet Your Guide at El Yunque - Off the Beaten Path
Explore El Yunque off the beaten path!
Follow your guide in your own vehicle from the meeting point to our hidden gem in the rainforest.
Once arrived, let us take you on a 25-minute hike off the beaten path, to a hidden natural water park, to swing through the rain forest on ropes and shoot down a huge natural water slide into the clear pools of the river.
If you like a rush, we will take you to 4 cliff jumps up to 32ft high. Besides all the fun and excitement, our tour also invites you to relax and simply enjoy the peace of nature at this very unique location.
- Enjoy the rainforest experience
- 25-minute hike off the beaten path to a hidden natural water park
- Shoot down a huge natural water slide
- 4 cliff jumps up to 32ft high
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Participants must be physically capable of walking thru steep, rocky, muddy trails, and have the balance to walk by uneven surfaces without assistance.
- Pregnant ladies past their first trimester, persons with previous injuries, back problems or recent surgery should not participate in this tour.
- Have a good breakfast before departing on tour.
- Wear a bathing suit and comfortable clothes. Bring a towel and an extra pair of clothing.
- Hiking and water shoes are strongly recommended, tennis with a good grip also work. There will be a hose to rinse off shoes once back from the hike. Bathroom facility available at the private parking in the rainforest.
- Tour takes place rain or shine... it’s a tropical island after all. Prepare properly for any weather occasion.