Art – Painting Workshop At Your Own Location
Remember Your Trip to Puerto Rico With a Handmade Souvenir!
If you are looking for something unique to do in the comfort of your own (vacation-rental) home, this is it! Our teacher provides all the necessary tools so that you can enjoy a class where the centre of creativity is you!
During this workshop, we use a canvas and art supplies to bring Puerto Rico to life! From painting a sunset to historical buildings or anything else that represents this enchanted island, your masterpiece is sure to be unique. Our teacher is here to help you design your art and will also be at your location before the agreed start time to set up the paint area with you.
And just who will your teacher be? Camille Santiago! A great Puerto Rican artist that graduated from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. She has several years of experience as an art instructor for all ages. Her artistic productions are based on nature, the female figure, and everyday life.
- A unique activity for you and your friends or family
- 2 Hour workshop to develop your artistic skills
- Create a canvas that represents Puerto Rico in artform
- All materials are provided and set up by workshop teacher
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All tours are conducted in English. Spanish tours are upon request.
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this activity
- Available daily on request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Materials (Brushes, Water Cups, Table covers, Paints and Canvas)
- 2 Hour Workshop
- We recommend you dress comfortably for this activity as you'll be seated for approx. 2 hours. Please try to wear clothing you don't mind being spoiled incase of possible paint spills.