Discover Angkor Complex in Siem Reap With a Joining Tour
In the morning, we start our tour by going to Angkor Thom city which was founded in the 12th century by king Jayavarman VII and remained the capital until the 17th century.
At this city, you will visit the most well-preserved gate and then continue to the peaceful smiling faced tower temple of Bayon where you can imagine how amazing it would have been for the first explorer when there was nothing but trees with umbrella-like branches and other types of creeping vegetation.
Then it will be time for you to stroll around the tourist-wish-to-see jungle temple, so-called Ta Prohm, overgrown by huge tree monsters with snake-like roots, which are featured in the Tomb Raider movie.
After having shot hundreds of photographs, we will head to the active pilgrimage site of Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world with the longest carving wall of more than 2000 meters long by 2 meters high, excluding relief on the ceiling and on hundreds of roof supporting pillars.
After completing the tour around all the most visited temples in the Angkor area, you will still have time to admire the whole view of Angkorwat temple, rice paddy, northeast highlands and the active reservoir of West Baray. Enjoy the fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakheng hill till sunset.
- Enjoy amazing views of rice paddys and the north east highland
- Admire the Temple of Bayon
- Khmer shrines, Apsara carvings & gorgeous sculptures
- See the Temple of Ta Prohm
- UNESCO-listed Angkor
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable walking shoes