4 Days in Siem Reap
Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights exploring Siem Reap on this amazing private guided tour.
In Siem Reap you will visit the West Baray Big Pond, the Killing Field and the Les Artisans d'Angkor. After completing the tour around all the most visited temples in the Angkor area, you will also enjoy a welcome dinner and evening show.
You will spend the day in Angkor and explore the South Gate, the Bayon Temple and the Terrace of Elephants. Visit Baphon temple, Ta Prohm Temple and the Terrace of the Leper King and enjoy free time to explore Angkor market.
No trip to this part of Cambodia would be complete without a tour of the famous floating villages where you will also enjoy a ride in a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake. Learn about the Khmer way of life and culture.
- Browse for souvenirs among vendors at local markets
- Beautiful stone monuments at Angkor Thom
- Fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakheng hill until sunset
- Immerse into Cambodia's rich history & culture
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Pick-up servicePick up from Siem Reap airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 nights accommodation with dbl/town
- Daily breakfast
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Private air-conditioned transfers
- Private English speaking guide
- Water/refreshments daily
- Cambodia Visa
- Domestic flight & airport tax
- International air ticket to/from Cambodia and its airport tax
- Other meals not mentioned in the programs
- Tips, drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
Upon arrival, be welcomed by the driver in Siem Reap and transfer to check in hotel.
Enjoy Apsara show with buffet dinner in the evening.
In the morning, we will start the tour with Angkor Thom city, founded in 12th century by king Jayavarman VII and remained the capital until the 17th century. At this city, you will visit the most well-preserved gate amongst all the fives, then continue to the peaceful smiling faced tower temple of Bayon where you can imagine how amazing would it be for the first explorer who was there when there was no one but trees with umbrella-like branches and other types of creeping vegetation.
Then it will be time for you to stroll around the tourist-wish-to-see jungle temple, so-called Ta Prohm, overgrown by huge tree monsters with snake-like roots, which is featured in Tomb Raider movie. After having shot hundreds of photographs, we will head to the active pilgrimage site of Angkor Wat, the biggest Hindu temple in the world to enjoy with the longest lively carving wall of more than 2000 meters long by 2 meters high, excluding relief on the ceiling and on hundreds of roof supporting pillars.
After completing the tour around all the most visited temples in Angkor area, you still have time to admire whole view of Angkorwat temple, rice paddy, northeast highland and active reservoir of West Baray and to get fresh air on the summit of Phnom Bakheng hill till sunset. Have funny time at bars and pubs at Angkor night market (at your own arrangement).
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Relax and see Siem Reap at your leisure. You could spend your time discovering Siem Reap some information and ideas of things to do like a half day Floating Village of Kampong Phhluk. Bird Sanctuary Preak Toal, or dinner on the sunset cruise on Tonle Sap Lake.
O/N in Siem Reap.
Breakfast is at the hotel, you will be free relaxing at your leisure. Upon transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Safe journey and flight home!
- Comfortable walking shoes
- The rate for 1 pax is inclusive of single supplement