Bike Tour: Angkor Wat Full Day Tour
Pick up from hotel or meet up at our bike depot for bike fitting and safety briefing. We then ride to the Angkor Temple complex. We will enter from the east of Angkor Archaeological Park and traverse up portions of tarmac road and jungle paths until we reach our first temple of today, Angkor Wat.
Your experienced temple guide will be memorised by the rich history and symbolism of this unique ancient temple. After our visit here we will carry on through the jungle and toward the southern gate of Angkor Thom, the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire. Bike your way through the jungle trail and stop off the see the death gate of Angkor Thom.
In the near centre of this massive enclosure, we’ll find the enigmatic temple of Bayon. This temple is known for its many smiling faces. We will then pay a visit to Ta Prohm temple which is unique in that it has been left largely as it was found- overgrown by jungle trees and vines, with many parts of the temple crumbling to the ground. Lunch is Khmer-style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near the village.
After this relaxing setting, we’ll get further off the beaten track through the Angkor villages, stopping off for visiting the community based-tourism and catch a glimpse of rural side.
- Insightful commentary provided by the local guide
- Escape the crowds while wheeling around Angkor Park with our private guide
- Get fresh air and an intimate experience of the Angkor temples
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your accommodation/hotel in Siem Reap.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bottled Water & Snacks
- Bicycle & Helmet
- Cambodian style lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Entrance fees to Angkor temple complex (USD $37 for single day entry)
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, wear comfortable cycling clothes, small backpack, etc.
- Kid sized bikes, tag-alongs and child seats are available
- Dress code: Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, we would like all of the participants to wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees, due to the cultural respected