Half Day Tour of Chong Khneas, Tonle Sap Lake
In the morning at approx 08:00 we will pick you up from your hotel, and you will be taken to Chong Khneas which is around 15km from the city centre.
From the wharf, you will switch to a traditional longtail boat driven by a very experienced local driver. On this boat trip, you will see a beautiful paddy and lotus fields. Enjoy the views and the unique floating village of Chong Khneas.
On this tour, you can escape from a normal busy life and enjoy every single moment in this tranquil village. As one of the biggest lakes in South East Asia, this is a perfect place to have an overview of the local habit and traditions.
After a half day on the lake, you will return to the port before being taken back to your hotel.
- Exploration of beautiful Chong Khneas fishing village
- Stunning vistas of Tonle Sap Lake & its surroundings
- See Floating houses, markets & schools
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals & drinks as in the program
- Admission fees
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes