Bicycle Tour: Discover Cambodia Countryside
You will first be fitted with a bike at our bike shop and then given the tour details by your guide. This will also include going over our safety rules.
After being fitted with a bicycle and helmet, your English-speaking guide will lead you through back roads, across rice fields and farms, and into small local villages where you’ll learn about how locals live, first hand.
There are multiple scenic places that you will stop, including rice fields, local market, mushroom farm, rice wine distillation, Buddhist temple, lotus farms and village handicraft.
During this ride, we will stop and welcome you to try local fruits and snacks. We’ll arrive back at our office. Don’t forget to give our guides a hug and keep in touch. It’ll likely be an experience to remember, and a new friend made.
- Get an up-close look at Cambodian village life and hear a knowledgeable local guide describe local culture and custom
- This tour mostly rides on a narrow country lane and dirt road to discover the Siem Reap countryside.
- Ride through villages and rice fields on a mountain bike
- Get off the beaten path and explore the Cambodian countryside
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bicycle & Helmet
- Bottled Water & Local snacks
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up & Drop Off
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothing and shoes for cycling
- Kid sized bikes, tag-alongs and child seats are available
- Please include your pick-up details when making your booking