Ceramics Class in Siem Reap
Upon arrival, you will have a short visit to the centre. Learn the different steps of the ceramic- making process. Then, you will fill out the activity information form, have an overview of the process, get an explanation and learn the different tools before beginning.
Once started you will make 3 Angkorian bowls with a master potter on a potter wheel. The teacher will show you how to make the first one and follow up during the process. Then, you will make 2 Angkorian bowls on a potter wheel without the teacher's help.
Next, a master carver will show the process by carving of the first bowl. Use the handmade tools to finish carving the first and the other bowls with a teacher.
In the end, choose one of the bowls, which you just made, and it will be delivered to your hotel the next day (please plan ahead accordingly and be in Siem Reap the following day)
- Learn the ceramic making process
- Be bought by a master Angkorian potter
- Choose and bowl to keep as a souvenir
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from you hotel in Siem Reap.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off by tuk-tuk
- Pottery making instructor
- Pottery lesson
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Remember to be available in Siem Reap the following day after the tour to pick up your ceramic bowl.