Angkor Photo Tour in Siem Reap
Early morning at 5 am, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to the first shooting point. From here, you will have a spectacular chance to capture a beautiful sunrise.
With our professional guide, you will be shown the best spots to take pictures and to handle your camera with the basic setting. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this is helpful to express your sense of art through photography.
After that, our guide will take you to others places which are totally amazing for taking photos. They are the best spots in town that only local and professional photographers notice. You will also be able to take the best photos of stunning Angkor Wat on your own.
The tour ends when the sun goes down and you will be taken back to your hotel with lots of beautiful pictures and unforgettable memories.
- Great opportunities to take unforgettable photos
- Visit UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat
- Breathtaking views to capture on camera
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Siem Reap hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking photography instructor
- Angkor entrance fee
- Personal expenses
- This tour is for a minimum of 2 people