3 Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
On this 3 day tour, you will have the chance to explore Halong Bay and witness magnificent sights such as Sung Sot cave, kayaking to the Dark cave and swim in the beautiful waters of Ti Top beach.
Have the chance to visit Van Gia fishing village by kayak and interact with the local fishermen. Enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine with terrific views and enjoy nighttime activities such as karaoke or relax with a drink on our top deck. See Halong Bay with amazing nighttime views!
Relax in style onboard our Golden Lotus premium cruise boat.
- Cruise on Halong Bay
- Visit impressive caves and grottoes
- Fresh seafood lunches on board
- Tranquil nighttime views
- Deluxe air-conditioned rooms
- Join a Vietnamese cooking class
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Air-conditioned transfers
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning and private bathroom
- Insurance on board
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- All services not mentioned on the inclusions list
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong Bay.
10.00: Have a short break of about 20 minutes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Golden Lotus Premium Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have a cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the cruise.
6.00: Starting your day with Taichi on the sundeck.
7.15: Have breakfast.
08.15: Transfer to the Day Cruise Boat and begin to cruise to some of Halong Bay’s most secluded and untouched area.
09.00: Enjoy kayaking to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave.
11.00: Return to the boat and relaxing, sunbathing on the sundeck.
12.00: A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills.
13.00: Cruise further to the Ba Trai Dao area
14.00: Swimming or sunbathing on the small beaches in Ba Trai Dao area.
15.30: Explore the largest Van Gia fishing village in Halong Bay by Kayak. You will have a chance to interact with local fishers.
17.00: Return to Cruise.
19.30: Have dinner and overnight the second night on the boat.
7.15: Have breakfast.
8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Ti Top and see Halong Bay's panoramic view or relaxing by swimming at Ti Top beach.
9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Relax and sunbathe on the sundeck while our boat gets back on a different route
10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in the dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at a restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00: Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi at approximately at 16:30.
- Children from 2-11 years old will be charged 75% of adult price, under 2 free.
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission and accommodation.
- There will be a surcharge of $80 for a single cabin