Halong Bay Full Day Group Tour
7:45 – 8:15 Pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong Bay. Arrive at Tuan Chau port in Halong city. Get on the boat and start discovering the legendary bay.
Lunch will be served while cruising to the most beautiful areas of the Halong Bay. This is a great chance to enjoy the stunning scenery with amazing rock formations such as fighting cocks, incense burner, and many other islets look like Duck, Dog, Thumb.
The boat will pass by Hoa Cuong fishing village and stop at Ba Hang fishing village where you can do kayaking by your own alongside limestone cliffs, through water caves, around the fishing village to discover the daily life of the fishermen living here. Bamboo boats are available for whom cannot do kayaking. The last destination of the trip is one of the most beautiful caves – Thien Cung cave or heaven palace cave before cruising back to the harbour.
Get on your bus back to Hanoi and Transfer to your hotel, to finish a wonderful trip!
- Explore Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Cave)
- Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up and drop off if your hotels/hostel located in Old Quarter of Hanoi. Exactly pick up point/ pick up time will be confirmed after you booked
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Seafood lunch (Vegetarian food available on requested)
- English-speaking guide
- Bamboo boat or kayaking (you can choose 1 of 2 activities)
- 0.5L bottled water on bus per person per day
- Hotel pickup (pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only. otherwise kindly go to our office at No 9 Hang Huong at 7:45am or contact our hotline after making reservation for best arrangement)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Transported by model AC bus
- What not mentioned inclusions
- Pick up and drop off at hotels located outside of the Old Quarter area
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Drinks in meals
- Halong & Tuan Chau admission fee (290,000vnd/adult)
Please provide your hotel address (exactly pick up time will be confirmed after we received your booking & hotels' address) Meeting point at Vietnam OpenTour office at 7:45 or being picked up if your hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi around 7:45am - 8:30am
Stop in Hai Duong province 15-20 minutes for short break before continueing to Halong Bay
At noon, arriving in Halong Bay, board your boat for your day cruise on the bay. Sail around the stunning natural wonders of Halong Bay with thousands of gorgeous limestone cliffs jutting from its calm jade waters, the UNESCO World Heritage site offers spectacular scenery for a relaxing excursion.
On board, you will be served a seafood lunch while the boat is cruising on the bay. After lunch, Boat will stop at - Ba Hang floating village for kayaking or bamboo boat where you have change to explore 2 water caves... - Then continue cruising to Dau Go island for visting most beautiful cave name Thien Cung - Heavenly Cave... heading back to Tuan Chau port at late afternoon. Getting on bus to drive Hanoi. Your tour ends back at your Hanoi hotel at approximately 20:30
It's take 3.5 hours drive to Hanoi Center
The bus will drop you off in the Old Quarter area
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to weather condition without notice in advance. you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour is not suitable for children below 2 years old
- Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Hotel pick up is only for hotels located outside of the Old Quarter