Catch a Glimpse of Halong Bay With 4-star Cruise
Experience Halong like never before with this 2-day tour exclusively for Halong Bay!
Witness the floating village by either an escorted bamboo boat or in a kayak sailed by yourself. Enjoy inclusive meals on the boat, a fresh seafood BBQ (For 15+ group) or a set menu dinner, eat with the most amazing views.
Spend overnight on our cruise boat with many entertaining activities for all the family at night.
Wake up early to witness the sunrise and have a farewell lunch before heading back to your hotel.
Create some unforgettable memories for you and your loved ones!
- Cruise on the sea
- Visit the Impressive caves and grottoes
- Amazing meals with amazing views
- Tranquil nighttimes
- Air-conditioned rooms
- A Cooking lesson
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up at centrally located Hotel (In the Old quarter only!)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking Tour Guide on Board
- Twin–shared Cabin (With Air-con and Ensuite Bathroom)
- Meals as Mentioned in the Itinerary
- Admission Fee, Cooking Class, Kayaking
- Shuttle Bus to/from Hanoi – Halong
- Tai Chi Class
- Personal expenses, drinks
Pick up from your hotel then depart to Halong Bay, enjoy sightseeing through the coach's window on the way to the picturesque Halong Bay.
Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina pier and transfer by tender to the Gray Line Halong cruise boat for check-in and enjoy welcome drink. Lunch will be served while heading to Vung Vieng Floating Fishing village.
After arriving at Vung Vieng fishing village, you will have 2 options to choose to go visit the village: by joining rowing bamboo boats or kayaking by yourself. During the trip, you will pass through floating houses of 65 families, a floating school & floating information centre that bring you precious experiences.
Back to the cruise and continue cruising to Drum cave. Now it's time to enjoy swimming around the cruise or relax on the sundeck with fantastic views and don't miss the chance to take some sunset snapshots!
If you would like to know how to make the fresh fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce, flower from carrot join a cooking demonstration that will be taught on the sundeck by our skilful chefs. Under the magnificent night sky, a luxury buffet dinner is served with a variety of BBQ seafood on the terrace. Above 15 pax: BBQ seafood dinner on the sundeck. Less than 15 pax: set menu dinner on the sundeck.
At the night time, a huge number of evening activities include film entertainment, board and card games, squid fishing, and karaoke singing… that you can take part in.
Overnight on the cruise.
Wake up in the early morning, do not miss the dawn on the sun deck to refresh and start a new day! Tourist can take part in a Tai Chi class on the sundeck to get full of energy. Breakfast will be served with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
A tender will send tourists to go visit Amazing (Sung sot) cave that was discovered by the French in 1901 and opened to tourists since 1936 and symbol for geology value of Halong.
Keep all the precious moments in mind, you will check out of the cabin and relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
Enjoy Farewell Buffet brunch while cruising back to Halong. Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina then transfer to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi at late afternoon.
- Kayaking is recommended to approach the rocks of Halong closer. If you are not familiar with kayaking, the crew can assist at any time