Halong Bay One Day Group Trip With Lunch
No trip to the north of Vietnam is complete without a visit to Halong Bay!
There are more than 1,600 islets in the bay, their limestone worn down by 500 million years of tropical downpours, and topped by thick jungle growth. Some of the islands are hollow, creating majestic caves, some of the larger islands have their own lakes. An invitation for travellers to board a traditional Vietnamese junk-boat and explore the bay, it's islands, caves, and floating villages.
Your guide and bus will pick you up at your lobby hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter depart to Halong Bay for one day tour. We will take a short break 20 minute on the way of the drive. You will enjoy the beauty of Vietnamese countryside scenery such as rice fields with busy farmers working, using Vietnamese traditional methods of cultivation.
Arrive in Halong Bay Port and warmly welcomed by our staff on Cruise, the highlight of Halong Bay day trip. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as coloured lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace. Another activity of Halong Bay one day tour that you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking about 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
Our cruise will return to the port and we will board the bus for our return trip to Hanoi. On the way back we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Arrive in Hanoi city centre and be dropped off at your hotel/accommodation.
- The best experience in Vietnam!
- Board a traditional Vietnamese junk-boat and explore the bay
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch onboard the boat
- Visit Dong Thien Cave and Ba Hang
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick you up at your lobby hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes & services charge
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Cruise on the bay for 5hours
- Lunch on cruise
- Pick up and drop-off by A/C bus at your hotel/accommodation
- Kayaking or rowing bamboo boat (additional 5 USD per pax)
- Personal expenses, Tips/ Gratuities
- Beverages, Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.
- Pick up is only for hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter.