One Day in Halong
Early departure for Halong Bay, a World Heritage as designated by Unesco in 1994 with nearly 3,000 rocky islets. The drive may take you more than three to four hours depending on the high or low seasons’ traffic and will pass the Red River Delta, one of the two granaries of Vietnam.
Upon arriving in Halong, we will sail our boat round its natural rocky gardens whilst a tasty seafood lunch is waiting on board.
Most of the islets here are not for living due to the lack of fresh water but are excellent for cruising to contemplate their miraculous draws on the horizon. Many of them have great names from their inspirational shapes, including the Surprising cave, Pelican Grotto, Chopstick rock, Butterfly rock, Turtle rock, the island of Fishman’s Head, the Fighting Cocks, the Sail, the Urn, or the Sea Dog!
We can wander to visit grottos, go swimming, or just relax on the sundeck with our drinks.
The boat will be back to the Wharf late afternoon where we take our car or coach to return to Hanoi.
The trip finishes at your hotel in Hanoi.
- Sail around the rock gardens
- Enjoy lunch on board
- Visit the grottoes
- Relax on the sundeck with drinks
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 to 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up at centrally located Hotel (In the Old quarter only!)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-con vehicles
- Boat trip on the Bay
- Admission fee
- Lunch onboard
- Personal expenses, tips
- Special discount for a private tour will be provided upon request