2D1N on Halong Bay Junk Boat
On this 2 day excursion, you will have the chance to explore Halong Bay in detail and visit its many magnificent highlights.
Halong Bay was awarded the UNESCO heritage sites awards, one of many in Vietnam. Explore Sung Sot cave and swim in the amazing waters of Ti Top beach.
All meals are served onboard, dine with picturesque views and taste some of the Vietnamese delicious cuisines. Create some unforgettable memories!
- Cruise on the sea
- Visit impressive caves and grottoes
- Fresh seafood lunches on board
- Tranquil nights
- Luxurious air-conditioned rooms
- Join a Vietnamese Cooking class
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Hanoi, Old Quater.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Air-conditioned vehicle transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned
- Luxury cabin with aircon and private bathroom
- Insurance on board
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbecues and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- All service not mentioned in the inclusions list
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong Bay.
10.00: Have a short break of about 20 minutes
12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour.
12.15: Transfer by tender to the Halong Premium Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink.
12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin.
13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu.
14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes.
16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise.
18.00: Have a cooking class on the cruise.
19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food.
21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night.
Overnight on the Cruise.
6.00: Starting your day with Taichi on the sundeck.
7.15: Have breakfast.
8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay's panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach.
9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on a different route
10.45: Enjoy a Set Menu served in the dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog)
(Or have lunch at a restaurant near Halong Harbour).
12.00: Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation
12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi.
You will arrive in Hanoi at approximately at 16:30.
- A surcharge will be $60 for a single cabin