Tour of African American Culture
Explore African American Culture with a passionate, energetic guide on a 1.5 miles, unconventional outdoor walking tour through one of Nashville’s most popular downtown neighbourhoods. Hear the missing chapters in the story of Nashville that include juicy untold stories about music and culture.
Capture unforgettable images of unique attractions of the city's cultural treasures and conversation pieces. Any tour in the Music City, especially with friends and family, wouldn’t be complete without experiencing this up-close glimpse of local culture on the "Tour of African American Culture (TAAC)."
The tour will continue rain or shine. Wear comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing. This tour meets by the front door of “The Nashville Visitors Center.” The Nashville Visitor Center is inside the glass tower of the Bridgestone Arena. We’ll meet outside the front door.
- Private and group tour options available.
- Experience a fun “behind-the-scenes” take on the story of the Music City with an “off-the-beaten-path” approach.
- See rare and unique attractions that make for the best photo ops.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under 7 are free of charge
- 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM Every Saturday April - November
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible available.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wear comfortable, weather appropriate shoes and clothing.
- Our tours run rain or shine. Please dress for the weather!