Music City Soul Food Experience
Explore the rich culinary tradition of soul food and it’s relevance to American history and identity on this food experience in Nashville. In just 60 minutes, you’ll meet and eat with a United Street Tours guide at a traditional soul food restaurant.
While there you will, taste authentic and traditional southern-style comfort food, hear the culture behind it, and share a meal at a family-owned restaurant with a local (food not included in the ticket price.)
In between mouth-watering bites, learn about the meat-and-3, secret traditions, and pay tribute to the cooks. This experience avoids large crowds and touristy places so you won't be bumping elbows with strangers.
By joining this experience, you will be helping to boost the local economy by supporting small, locally-owned businesses in Music City. Book now to secure your spot. Tickets tend to sell out during the high season.
- Support the local economy by visiting places off the tourist path
- Learn about the tradition of soul food in Nashville with a local guide
- Have the chance to savor a meal at a family-owned restaurant
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Live guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
- United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
- Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance