Hidden History Nashville Walking Tour
Most people want to visit the side of Nashville that locals know but don't know where to start, and this is your opportunity to be shown a completely different aspect of Nashville’s neighbourhoods.
On this Nashville walking tour, you will explore historic sites, amazing food, history, and all those little hidden gems that few tourists get to see. You’ll uncover the authenticity of Nashville as you explore local boutique shops, murals, music, and more hidden history.
The best part will, of course, be savouring food from a traditional soul food restaurant that delivers historical and cultural comfort on every plate (food not included in ticket price).
By sharing a meal with your United Street Tours’ guide at this local restaurant, you will not only taste traditional soul food but also contribute to a ministry that provides a second chance at employment for felons.
- Visit locations significant in the city's history
- See a side of Nashville that most tourists miss
- Taste authentic Nashville soul food
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy CancellationCancelation policy: 30 days before the tour date for a refund.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Live guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
- United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
- Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance