Murals, Music, and Museums Walking Tour
By combining the fascinating urban murals, blues music, and community museum, you’ll experience the authentic side of the city. Discover the rhythm and blues heritage of Historic Jefferson Street by joining this Nashville walking tour.
Visit a community museum that tells the story of the musicians who have come here in search of fame and fortune. Combine that with capturing special moments in front of the new murals of North Nashville that are mostly designed by social impact artists reflecting the rich history and culture of the South.
With your United Street Tours’ guide, you will celebrate a neighbourhood, history, and art with a rich tradition that is not found in your average convention and visitor's bureau brochure.
- Visit museums which tell the story of Nashville's music heritage
- Learn more about the local communities and traditions of the city
- See the beautiful urban murals of Nashville, painted by local artists
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance fees (if applicable
- Live guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors
- United Street Tours continue rain or shine
- Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance