Bites, Sites, and Civil Rights Tour
Throughout this Nashville walking tour, you will enjoy sites, local food, and history. You’ll experience the civil rights story and gain an inspiring new perspective of Nashville.
Combine that with witnessing the impact of the African Diaspora on the making of the "Music City" when you explore the music, politics, and social side of the city.
First, you will stroll through downtown Nashville and hear powerful stories of struggle and be inspired by resilient heroes. Then, you will see local sites and attractions that bring together the full story of Nashville.
Combine that with touring a local eatery, where you will also learn about the culture behind southern food. At the end of the tour, you’ll join your tour guide in engaging conversations while eating authentic comfort food (food not included in the ticket price).
By joining this United Street Tours experience, you are helping make sure the true stories that changed Nashville’s history are preserved.
- Get well acquainted with the city of Nashville
- See authentic sightseeing and attractions
- Taste the wonders of traditional Nashville cuisine
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy Cancellation30 days before the tour date for a refund.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- United Street Tours will continue rain or shine
- Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors