1-Hour Local Food and History Experience
Meet and eat with a friendly Nashville guide and fellow foodies in Downtown Nashville on this 1-hour culinary adventure. Head to a traditional style restaurant and enjoy a selection of delicious delicacies and sweet southern teas (food not included in the ticket price).
While you eat, learn about the importance of familiar home-cooked cuisine in the southern states as you chat with your guide as well as other local diners.
From your United Street Tours guide, you’ll get the insider scoop on what life is like for locals here, as well as take a peek inside the city’s fascinating history. You’ll also get an introduction into Nashville's deep-rooted and beloved music culture, which has earned it the nickname the Music City.
- Discover the wonders of traditional Nashville cuisine
- Mingle with the locals and experience the city from their perspective
- Learn about Nashville's rich history and music culture
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The price is for a group of 1 - 5 participants
- Tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- Live GuideEnglish
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- United Street Tours will continue rain or shine, please dress accordingly.
- Tour length is flexible depending on walking speed, questions, and any other factors.