Kleine Scheidegg - Centre of the Alps
Embark on a scenic coach journey through the splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region.
After a break in Interlaken, uniquely situated between two lakes, we continue to the famous mountain resort Grindelwald to board the cogwheel train for a spectacular ride to Kleine Scheidegg.
The fascinating Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp.
Enjoy the extraordinary alpine environment to the full during your approximately 3-hours individual stay at Kleine Scheidegg.
It is the starting point for many beautiful hikes such as the Jungfrau Eiger Walk with stunning views of the rock and ice masses of the Eiger Glacier and the famous triple peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Various restaurants welcome you with regional alpine dishes on offer.
In the afternoon, you meet your guide for the descent by train.
You pass car-free holiday resort Wengen known for top events such as the Lauberhorn Races and Jungfrau Marathon before you reach Lauterbrunnen.
Full of mountain-fresh air and fond alpine memories start your return journey in the evening.
- Scenic coach journey to Bernese Oberland
- Short visit of Interlaken
- Fascinating cogwheel train ride Grindelwald – Kleine Scheidegg – Lauterbrunnen
- Time at leisure at Kleine Scheidegg for optional activities and to enjoy breath-taking views of the famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau and the Eiger Northface
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- From April 2019 the guide is available in English and Spanish
- April 2019 until March 2020 the tour operates on a daily basis
- Until March 2019 the tour operates on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Partly live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cogwheel train
- Personal expenses
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.
- There will be no guide during leisure time at Kleine Scheidegg