Grindelwald and Interlaken
Embark on a scenic coach journey through the splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region.
After a first orientation stop in Interlaken, we continue to Grindelwald, a lively and varied place perfect for active holidays.
Numerous lookout points provide stunning views of the surrounding impressive mountain landscape including the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
During your leisure time, experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of ‘Mt. First’ and enjoy the 40-meter long Cliff Walk by Tissot or undertake a fun trottibike ride (available only during summer).
In the afternoon, enjoy the unescorted public train ride back to Interlaken.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the region’s shopping paradise - the choices on offer are diverse, from regional produce to precious jewellery and watches.
Alternatively, visit Interlaken’s home mountain, Harder Kulm. A cable car takes you to the top where you will be rewarded with splendid views of the surrounding area.
Full of mountain-fresh air and fond alpine memories you meet your guide again in the late afternoon for the return journey.
- Scenic coach journey to Bernese Oberland
- Time at leisure in Grindelwald: hiking and activity paradise
- Time at leisure in Interlaken: heart of Jungfrau region and shopping paradise
- Public train ride Grindelwald–Interlaken
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- From April 2019 until March 2020 the guide is only available in English and Spanish
- From April 2019 until March 2020 this operates on a daily basis
- Until March 2019 the tour operates on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundy
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Partly live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Train ticket Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Personal expenses
- Any activities (cable cars , equipment rental, admissions)
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.
- There will be no guide during stay in Grindelwald, Interlaken and during the train ride