Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
A scenic coach journey through splendid countryside takes you to the Bernese Oberland.
After a break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled idyllically between Lakes Brienz and Thun, board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch.
Stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you on the way and the imposing Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp.
Once on the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high alpine wonderland of eternal ice, snow and rock. Experience the adventure tour “Alpine Sensation” marking the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway and visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau with the most breath-taking panoramic views of snow-capped peaks, the neighbouring countries and Europe’s longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier.
Don't forget to stroll through the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in the heart of the glacier – a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed!
Restaurants are available for meals and refreshments.
The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen and takes you to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you for the return trip.
- Panorama drive to Bernese Oberland
- Short visit of Interlaken
- Jungfraujoch–“UNESCO World Heritage Site”
- Fascinating cogwheel train ride: Grindelwald – Jungfraujoch – Lauterbrunnen
- Europe’s highest railway station
- Experience round-tour “Alpine Sensation“ and “IcePalace”
- Sphinx Observation Platform
- Aletsch Glacier (Europe's largest glacier)
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- From April 2019 the Guide is only available in German and Spanish
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- April 2019 to December 2020 Tour is available daily
- November 2018 to March 2019 tour is available Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cogwheel train
- Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Plateau and Ice Palace (weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.