Grindelwald First - Top Adventure
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes and listening to interesting explanations of your multilingual guide.
After a picture stop at the famous village of Interlaken, we take you to the charming mountain resort Grindelwald.
Take the cable car up to Mt. First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot".
The trail with a 40-metre long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick.
Grab a bite to eat on the spectacular sun terrace of the restaurant “Berggasthaus First”.
Just a few steps aside, you find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activity: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84km/h.
Continue by Mountain Cart, a new fun sports vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes.
An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter.
Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets.
Enjoy some leisure time to explore the alpine village Grindelwald before you take the train back to Interlaken, where you meet your tour guide again for the return trip to Zurich.
Our professional, multi-lingual guide accompanies the tour from Zürich to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Zürich. The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information.
- Panorama drive to Bernese Oberland
- Short visit of Interlaken
- Aerial cable car Grindelwald - Mt. First
- Suspension bridge
- Gigantic zipline
- Downhill ride with Mountain Cart
- Trottibike Scooter ride to Grindelwald
- Public train ride Grindelwald–Interlaken
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour operates daily from May to October
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 10-15 pay a discounted rate
- maximum weight for the activities is 125 kg
- Children permitted as from 10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 25 kg.
- In case of bad weather some of the activities might be cancelled for security reasons and a partial refund is provided
- The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided. For this part, you receive detailed, written information.
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Partly live guide in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ascent by aerial cable car to Mt. First
- Cliff Walk, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trottibike, helmet
- Train Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Personal expenses
- If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided.
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities. Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along!
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.