Spanish Tapas Tour Madrid
We’d like to invite you to enjoy the experience of “ir de tapas”, as madrileños do on this fantastic tour and by the end of the evening, you will have discovered the key to wine and gastronomy through the history of this dishes.
We will meet at the Meeting Point in the Santa Ana Square. (It is important to be on time).
First Stop: We will go to an old place, more than 80 years, while the guide comments anecdotes about Madrid. The store that conceals a bar, where, if you like what you eat or drink you can purchase it from the shop. A temple to Ibérico Ham and dozens of types of cheese. Advised by the guide, you will choose a drink and 3-4 Tapas.
Second Stop: At the literate quartet, we will stop in an old style Castilian tavern, surrounded by painted tiles and huge blackboards showing the names of dozen of wines and tapas.
Third Stop: Another tavern, found their récipe for success a hundred years ago serving garlic shrimp cooked on the spot and served with vermouth or wine.
Last Stop: We will finish in a typical “Madrid Tavern”. Hidden, cosy and immortal, where full-bodied wine is served along with warm dishes and roguish conversations alike. You will try some more dishes and some desserts to finish with a sweet taste.
- All taxes included, no extra charges.
- Small-group with a maximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience.
- Bilingual expert Madrilian local guide
- A drink in each bar, wine, beer soda or mineral water.
- Wine tasting and explanation of selected wines
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in tapas dishes
- Tasting more than 10 different tapas (Gambas al ajillo- Garlic Shrimps, Jamón Ibérico de bellota-Iberico Ham…)
- Visit to four tapas bars (where Madrileños go, NO franchises nor tourist places)
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceThis Tour offers to pick up and drop off to your accommodation for an additional fee. Please ensure you enter the correct name and address of your Hotel. Alternatively, see map for meeting point.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bilingual expert madrilian local guide.
- Tour of the Area where you will learn about some of Madrid´s most characteristic places.
- Wine tasting and explanation of selected wines.
- A drink in Each Bar: Wine, beer, soda or soft drinks.
- Learn about Spanish cuisine in Madrid and of the local ingredients that are used in Tapas Dishes.
- Tasting more tan 10 different tapas.
- Visit to 4 Tapas Bars where madrileños go, NO franchises nor tourist places.
- All food and drinks included.
- Hotel Pick Up under request.
- Any other Drinks or Tapas not included in the Tour.
- Families activity.
- Enough for dinner or lunch.
- Small group with a máximum of 12 people ensure a more personalized experience.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.