Madrid City Center Private Walking Tour
In this three-hour tour, you will discover the most important monuments and places of the city centre, unhurried and at your own pace. We will start in the main central point of Puerta del Sol, from there we will discover some of the oldest and most impressive places like Plaza Mayor, the San Miguel Market, the Almudena Cathedral or the Royal Palace.
Starting our journey in Puerta del Sol, the heart of the capital, we will go into the imperial Madrid walking the main street of Calle Mayor, where you will discover some of the oldest buildings in Madrid as Torre de los Lujanos, palaces of the XVI and XVII centuries, as well as two of the most beautiful squares in Madrid: Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa, and beautiful examples of XIX century architecture as Mercado de San Miguel.
Then we will visit architectural jewels such as the Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente or the Royal Theatre.
We will finish our promenade in Plaza de España, finding in our way the Spanish Senate and the old Palace of Manuel Godoy.
- Discover the most important monuments and places of the city centre
- Discover some of the oldest buildings in Madrid
- Visit architectural jewels such as the Almudena Cathedral, the Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente or the Royal Theatre
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Madrid.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Personal expenses
- Hotel/Accommodation drop off
- Monument entrance fees
- This tour starts at your hotel/accommodations and ends at Plaza de España.
- Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in, you can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking tours, comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended.