Secrets of the Retiro Park: Private Walking Tour
In this three-hour tour, you will discover the biggest city park in town, Retiro Park.
We stroll through this amazing park discovering all its secrets and amazing buildings, we continue along the Paseo del Prado up to the impressive Cibeles Fountain and the City Hall, we will finish visiting the city’s district of Chueca.
We will start our journey visiting the largest city park, Retiro Park, where we will discover all its secrets and stories because it was a Royal Residence.
We will continue along the Paseo del Prado, where we find the beautiful Museo del Prado, the famous Cibeles Fountain and the impressive City Hall.
We will end our tour discovering the district of Chueca: full of shops, bars and restaurants, where you will feel the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Madrid.
- Visit the largest city park
- Discover the district of Chueca
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Madrid
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee up to 48 hours before the tour starts. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the start of the tour or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment
- A welcome pack with a bottle of water, a city map
- Public transport tickets
- Personal expenses
- Monument entrance fees, in case you want to go inside to visit them
- Please include your hotel/apartment name and address when making your booking.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.