Taal Volcano Trekking Tour from Manila
Trek the Taal Volcano on an 8-hour adventure tour from Manila and see one of the most scenic areas of the Philippines within easy access of the capital.
You will drive to Tagaytay City to head for Volcano Island, the location of one of the most active volcanos in the Philippines. Less than 2 hours from Manila, Tagaytay City offers cooler weather and dramatic views of Taal Lake and Volcano Island.
Head over to the island by boat, where a trekking guide will lead you on a hike to conquer the mountain. A complex volcano of crater lakes and tuff cones, Taal is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire. Admire the expanse of sulfuric water, where kayaks and banana boats are available to rent.
If you fancy seeing Taal from a different perspective, you will have the option to rent horses.
- Enjoy an optional horse ride among the basalt rocks of Taal
- Enjoy lunch in Tagaytay, overlooking Taal Volcano (not included)
- Hike to the crater lake of the Philippines 2nd most active volcano
- Cross to Volcano Island by boat
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking
- Children under 6 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Manila or Makati Area.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- RT Transportation MNL-Talisay-Tagaytay-MNL
- Personal Driver
- Boat with guide
- All Entrance Fees
- LGU Fees
- Motorized Boat
- Horse with Guide (optional)
- A single pick-up and drop-off-point shall be available for the client. The pick-up and drop-off point shall be chosen according to the client's preference and convenience. It can only be placed anywhere within the Greater Manila Area (GMA) free of charge. However, should a pick-up-and-drop-off-point be assigned outside Metro Manila, an additional fee will be charged to cover for the additional fuel; and other expenses such as toll fess if applicable.