Pescador Island Hopping in Moalboal
Moalboal in Cebu, Philippines, famous for its sardine run and world-class dive site Pescador Island. Experience swimming with millions of fishes known as sardines and sea turtles in and out of the beautiful corals.
Also, you will be able to experience a once of a lifetime adventure Snorkeling in the Fish Sanctuary, Sardine Run, Sea Turtles, and Dolphin watching (depends on the weather).
It will bring you some much fun!
- Dolphin watching (depends on the weather)
- Sardine Run
- Snorkelling in Fish sanctuary
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Chartered Boat
- Snorkelling Gear & Life Vest
- Entrance Fees
- Cliff Jumping (30+ ft.)
- Island Hopping
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Personal expenses
- Our guide will hold a signboard of clients name at the meeting point
- Tour is applied for a minimum of 3 people