Let the MasungiGeoreserve prove to you that the Philippines is indeed abundant in natural beauty. Strategically situated in the virgin rainforests of Rizal, the reserve is a conservation area and a rustic rock garden. MasungiGeoreserve’s name is derived from the word “masungki,” which translates to “spiked” – such a befitting description for the sprawling limestone formations found within.
- Side trip to Palo Alto Falls
- Masungi Trail Trekking
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult price
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round trip van transfer (manila-tanay-manila)
- Dedicated park ranger/guide (a guide is mandatory)
- Guest kit (helmet, binoculars, a bottled water, waterproof pouch for cellphones, a rain poncho, and a whistle) to be returned after the trek, and refreshments.
- Complimentary sandwich
- Side trip to Pico de Pino/Pililia Windmill/Palo Alto Falls (depends on the weather condition)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses