Isla De Gigantes – Day Tour
The Gigantes Islands, also known as Islas de Gigantes or the islands of giants, is a remote group of islands located off the coast of Carles and Estancia towns in northeastern Iloilo, Philippines.
At 8:00 am, we all meet up at Bancal Port of Carles, which takes at least 5 hours to get there. Those willing to go the “extra mile” can look forward to enjoying beautiful seascapes and a laid-back island lifestyle that Gigantes has to offer.
- Beautiful seascapes
- Island Hopping
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private charter boat service from Bancal Port of Carles to Gigantes back to Carles
- Buffet Lunch
- Registration & Environmental Fees
- Tour Guide
- Use of Life Vest & Beach Towels
- Island Hopping
- Personal expenses
- Our guide will hold a signboard of clients name at the meeting point