Maitum River Tubing With Lunch
This tour takes you to the west side of Sarangani province. Here you will find the anthropomorphic jars that are the 2nd earliest find of civilization in the Philippines. Walk through the Fishing Village where Bangsi is caught & find turtle eggs in the turtle sanctuary. Learn how to take part in the preservation of these species! Lastly, enjoy the River Tubing Adventure at the New La Union Eco Park for one wet and wild ride! An all-organic Lunch will be served here for you.
- See the Anthropomorphic Jars
- Turtle Sanctuary
- Maitum River Tubing Ride
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Tour is applied for a minimum of 4 people
- Pick-up servicePick up service only available to those guests staying in hotels located in the centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Maitum River Tubing Ride with Towel
- Stop at Turtle Sanctuary
- Option to see the Anthropomorphic Jars
- Personal expenses
- Our guide will hold a signboard of clients name at the meeting point
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1