Mt. Pinatubo Day Trip
Mt. Pinatubo is regarded as one of the most popular destinations in the country. Located between Pampanga, Zambales and Tarlac. Mt. Pinatubo boasts of a landscape covered in lahar and boulders, with valleys that serve as home to Aeta Tribesmen. The gem of Mt. Pinatubo, however, is its crater lake, which lies at the end of a 2.5-hour trek. The colour of the water changes from blue-green to deep blue depending on the season.
- Tours are in small groups
- Lahar trail made of volcanic mudflow
- Pinatubo Crater Lake
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Tour is applied for a minimum of 5 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local Guide
- Registration Fees
- All Tourism & Permits required by Capas, Tarlac
- Free Parking
- Additional P700 per person for Botolan Tourism Fees (required)
- All meals
- Shower facilities: P50 to P100 per person
- Tour is applied for a minimum of 5 people. If you have 1-4 people, please book for 5 people.