Palawan Underground River Tour
This tour will take you to the recently hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature, the Underground River located inside a national park, is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Located about 2 hrs north from the city, you will be transferred by our air-conditioned vehicle.
On your way to the area, you will have a great chance to be amazed at the splendid top view of Ulugan Bay, and marvel at the karst limestone mountains and elephant cave.
- Underground River
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up service only available to those guests staying in hotels located in the centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Underground River Tour (Seat-in-coach)
- Air-conditioned Transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Buffet Lunch (Sabang Beach)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Underground River Permit
- Shed Rentals and Entrance Fees
- Audio device fee-Php85/person
- Personal expenses
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, age and country of origin of all tour participants to email@private tour.com. This is required for the Eco tourism Development.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1