Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour
Located some 30 minutes from the city is the fishing Village of Honda Bay, your gateway to the crystalline emerald- blue waters and wonderful islands of the bay area. From the wharf, you will get to go from island to island passing by several protected islands.
Experience its rich marine life by snorkelling. Enjoy a lovely meal on one of the islands, or bring your camera for some amazing photo opportunities or just relax on a hammock under the blue sky.
- LuLi Island (LulubogLilitaw Island)
- Cowrie Island
- Starfish Island
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Pambato Reef has been declared as protected and is no longer open for the public.
- Tour is for a minimum of 2 people
- Pick-up servicePick up service only available to those guests staying in hotels located in the centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Air-conditioned Land Transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Buffet Lunch
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Environmental Fee
- Entrance Fees
- Shed Rentals
- Personal expenses
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, ages and country of origin of all tour participants to email@example.com. This is required for the Ecotourism Development.
- Snorkel gear (mask and breathing tube) and aqua shoes are for rent.
- Fish feeding is no longer allowed in Honda bay as mandated by the administration.