El Nido Tour - Lagoon Adventure
From the meeting point (the wharf), we will transfer to the island. Then swim through a hole in a cliff to find the Secret Lagoon (or Hidden Beach). The entrance to the lagoon is really small, and you have to crawl your way inside. Main activities here are snorkelling, picnic, and relaxing.
Simizu or Shimizu Islands main attraction is the beautiful marine life just a few meters from the shore, snorkelling and nature perfect photo setup. Colourful fishes abound the waters of Shimizu Island, a great place for snorkelling.
The 7 Commandos Beach has a long stretch of white sand and clear blue waters. A perfect place to end the day to watch the sunset.
- Small Lagoon
- Big Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- Shimizu Island
- 7 Commandos Beach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult rate
- Child from 3-11 pay 75% of adult rate
- Child from 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour for a minimum 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Motorized boat transfer to the islands
- Life vest
- BBQ lunch (picnic style)
- Ecotourism development fee (Php 200/person)
- Hotel pick up/drop off (upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Please bring water, a camera, a towel, a swimsuit and sunblock. Mask/snorkelling gear & fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent. Price: USD 38
- Ecotourism development fee (Php 200/person) mandatory fee not included in the rate. This shall be paid by the guest prior to the start of the tour.
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, age and country of origin of all tour participants to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required for the ecotourism development fee.