El Nido Tour C- Hidden Beaches and Shrines
Hidden Beaches Tour is truly a world famous location. With the most amazing beaches, this is a tour that should not be missed!
Discover the amazing rock formations and beautiful hidden beaches, which provided inspiration to author Alex Garland, on writing his novel “The Beach”, whilst the author was living in El Nido. Recently, The film “Bourne Legacy” was shot and filmed in the islands of Dilumacad and Matinloc.
- Dilumacad Island
- Tapiutan Island
- Star Beach
- Matinloc Shrine
- Secret Beach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- children from the age of 12 pay the full adult rate
- children from 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- children from 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour, for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Motorized Boat Transfer to the islands
- Life Vest
- BBQ Lunch (Picnic Style)
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (Php 200/person)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent
- Ecotourism Development Fee (Php 200/person) mandatory fee is not included in the rate. This should be paid by the guest prior to the start of the tour.
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, age and country of origin of all tour participants to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required for the Ecotourism Development Fee.