Coron Tour D – Reef and Wrecks
On this Tour, you can discover the World War II historic shipwreck of Lusong gunboat, which is now covered in brightly coloured soft and hard corals, hydroids and sea fans.
Within this Tour, Lusong offers excellent coral garden plays host to hundreds and thousands of colourful fishes. Reefs and wreck tour is always an ideal itinerary whatever your snorkelling/diving experience level is.
- Pass Island
- Lusong Coral Garden
- Lusong Gunboat Shipwreck
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of a12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour, for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Picnic lunch and on-board purified water
- Licensed Boat
- Licensed Tour guide
- Island Entrances Fees
- Government Fees and Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Snorkelling Rental Fee
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1