Coron Island Hopping Tour A
Coron is the starting point in exploring the stunning surrounding areas, lagoons, lakes, colourful coral gardens and sandy beaches.
Beautiful Kayangan Lake is located on Coron Island. It is said to be the cleanest lake in the Philippines and may sometimes be called the Blue Lagoon. This freshwater lagoon is surrounded by sheer limestone cliffs, and this beautiful picture-perfect scenery can be seen after a walk up a mountain trail.
- Kayangan Lake
- Atyawan Beach
- Hidden Lagoon
- Quin Reef
- Coral Garden
- CYC Beach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour, for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Picnic lunch and on-board purified water
- Licensed Boat
- Licensed Tour guide
- Island Entrances Fees
- Government Fees and Permits
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Snorkelling Rental Fee
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent.