Bocaray Paraw Sailing Experience
Paraw sailing is one of the most popular water sports in Boracay. The Paraw sail itself is a sight to behold. A Paraw or Parao is a small boat that is native to the Philippines. Its single shallow hull is usually made of wood and bamboo.
On a Paraw’s sides are two floaters or logs that act as outriggers or katig to help balance the boat and prevent it from capsizing. An average Paraw can hold around 4 to 6 passengers.
- Sailing experience
- Tour is in small groups
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- Tour is applied for a minimum of 4 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Paraw Sailing for 1hr
- Hotel pick up from Station 1,2 or 3 hotel to boat station (one way only)
- Personal expenses
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, ages and country of origin of all tour participants to email@example.com.