4 Day Mini Montenegro Tour
On this beautiful four-day 3-night tour you will visit many fantastic sites in Montenegro. This beautiful country has much to offer, and the landscapes are some of the prettiest in the world.
Explore the countries capital, Podgorica and witness sights including, the Republic Square, the Millennium Bridge, Sastavci, the famous Clock Tower, the Centre of Contemporary Art, the Cathedral of Christ of Vascinia, the third-largest Orthodox temple in the world and St. George’s church.
Discover the delights of Cetinje where you will visit the Monastery, Ćipuri church, the former Njegoš’s residence – Biljarda, King Nikola’s Museum, the Presidential Palace, the Royal Theater “Zeta house”, and the monument of Ivan Crnojević.
Enjoy spending time in Kotor, a charming city on the World Heritage List of UNESCO. Visit the Old Town, the Square of Arms, the Cathedral of St. Triphon, the Church of St. Luke, the Maritime Museum, and the Cat Square.
Discover Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea and in the north; you will be amazed at the unique Moraca Monastery.
Everywhere on this tour, there are great photo opportunities. In Biogradska Gora National Park, you will see how the beauty of the ancient forest is reflected on the lake, giving it a blue-green colour which creates fairytale images.
On this tour you will also be able to enjoy traditional Montenegrin specialities: ham, homemade cheese, honey and national dishes, wines and brandy, all served in a unique ambience of taverns and restaurants.
- Explore Biogradska Gora National Park
- Visit Morača monastery
- Visit beautiful Budva
- Explore Kotor Old Town
- Fantastic photo opportunities
- Traditional food tasting at Njeguši village
- Explore Cetinje Monastery and Ćipuri church
- Podgorica city sightseeing
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- All transfers included
- Fully licensed travel guides
- The chance to visit stunning places in Montenegro
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up from either Podgorica or Tivat airport
- Easy Cancellation
- Instant Confirmation
- Modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- Lunch at the restaurant in Kolasin
- Food degustation at Njeguši village
- Tourist tax
- Tickets: King Nikola’s Museum, Morača Monastery, National Park Biogradska Gora, Botanical Garden
- Licensed travel guide for excursions provided by the program (in English)
- Travel insurance
- Road expenses and parking
- Travel expenses
- Residence tax and insurance
- City tour of Podgorica with licensed tourist guide (in English) - 2 hours
- Panoramic tour of Podgorica
- Transfer airport - hotel - airport
- Travel health insurance
- 3 or 4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Podgorica - 3 nights (BB, dinner on the day of arrival)
- Lunch at the restaurant in Kolasin (2nd day)
- Lunch at the restaurant in Kotor (3rd day)
- Other non - program costs
- Visits to the bars and restaurants not listed in the program
- Drinks and food during excursions not listed in the program
- Transfer from an airport that is not listed in the program
- Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
- Tickets for localities which are not listed in *Included in price (Cathedral of Saint Tryphon in Kotor, the Maritime museum in Kotor, Njegoš’s home in Njeguši, Budva City Walls – Citadel...)
We will meet at an agreed time, and start a leisurely walking tour through the city accompanied by a guide for 2 hours. We will visit the Republic Square - the main city square, and pass through Bokeška Street with its charming cafes and urban look. This is a favourite place for young people.
We will see the Millennium Bridge that represents the visual identity of the city. We will visit the Sastavci or the Skalines - the oldest bridge in Podgorica and according to historical facts were established during the Roman rule.
We will visit the Clock Tower and the Old Town located in the very heart of Podgorica, which preserves a rich historical and cultural heritage. You will see the most beautiful example of architecture remaining from the Turkish period, the ClockTower. It still dominates the Old Town with its height.
We will also visit the Centre of Contemporary Art, Kruševac and the former winter mansion of King Nikola I Petrović.
Then we will continue our walk to the Temple of the Resurrection of Christ, the third-largest Orthodox temple in the world. Finally, we will visit St. George’s Church which dates from the IX-XI century.
We will then head back to the hotel for dinner.
Overnight in 3-4 star hotel.
After breakfast, we will drive to Cetinje (1 hour) and on arrival, we will begin our city sightseeing with a visit to Cetinje Monastery, Cipuri church, the former Njegos’s residence – Biljarda, King Nikola’s Museum, the Presidential Palace, the Royal Theater, and the monument of Ivan Crnojevic.
We will then continue to Njeguši village where we will taste traditional products in the oldest tavern of this type in Montenegro – from 1881 (total time about 1h and 30 min).
As we travel through the Lovćen serpentines (duration 1h and 20min), we will stop for photo opportunities.
In Kotor, we will see the Old Town, the Square of Arms, the Cathedral of St. Triphon, the Church of St. Luke, the Maritime Museum, and the Cat Square. Lunch at one of the most famous restaurants in the city, leisure time (total time in Kotor about 2h and 30min).
Driving towards Budva (about 30 min) and visit the Old Town with sights which include beautiful churches, squares, and a Citadela. Enjoy a walk in the winding streets and see the beautiful marina (about 30 minutes).
Return. Duration of driving around 1h and 30 min. Overnight in 3-4 star hotel.
After breakfast, we will travel to Morača Monastery along the Morača river canyon, known as Platije. You will enjoy amazing landscapes and we will take a photo break to capture the beauty of nature – driving time 30 min.
The tour of the monastery takes about 30 mins. Many visitors describe the atmosphere in the monastery as something special. There is a story that the yellow stone from which the monastery was built was brought from the village of Tušina by the formation of a column of people, and the stone was passed from hand to hand.
We continue our journey towards Biogradska Gora National Park and lake where we will stay for around 1h and 30 mins.
Enjoy beautiful landscapes on the drive towards Kolašin, – 20 min.
We will have lunch at the national restaurant (in Kolašin) that offers traditional and modern dishes – 1h 30 min.
Visit the Botanical garden where you can hear information about medicinal herbs, rare and protected plant species, forest fruits, mushrooms, organic food, but also learn about many interesting things about the city itself and its history – 30 min.
Free time for city sightseeing – 1 hour.
Overnight in 3-4 star hotel
After breakfast, you will have some spare time before being transferred to the airport
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress according to the weather
- Transfer from another airport (in the region) (additional option for an extra fee)
- Licensed tourist guide for a specific language (additional option for an extra fee)
- Boat riding on the Biograd lake (additional option for an extra fee)
- Single room use (for extra fee)