4 Day Mini Montenegro Tour
On this beautiful four-day 3-night tour you will visit many fantastic sites in Montenegro. This beautiful country has much to offer, and the landscapes are some of the prettiest in the world.
Explore the countries capital, Podgorica and witness sights including, the Republic Square, the Millennium Bridge, Sastavci, the famous Clock Tower, the Centre of Contemporary Art, the Cathedral of Christ of Vascinia, the third-largest Orthodox temple in the world and St. George’s church.
Discover the delights of Cetinje where you will visit the Monastery, Ćipuri church, the former Njegoš’s residence – Biljarda, King Nikola’s Museum, the Presidential Palace.
Enjoy spending time in Kotor, a charming city on the World Heritage List of UNESCO. Visit the Old Town, the Square of Arms, the Cathedral of St. Triphon, the Church of St. Luke, the Maritime Museum, and the Cat Square.
Discover Budva, one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea and in the north; you will be amazed at the unique Moraca Monastery.
Everywhere on this tour, there are great photo opportunities. In Biogradska Gora National Park, you will see how the beauty of the ancient forest is reflected on the lake, giving it a blue-green colour which creates fairytale images.
On this tour you will also be able to enjoy traditional Montenegrin specialities: ham, homemade cheese, honey and national dishes, wines and brandy, all served in a unique ambience of taverns and restaurants.
- Explore Biogradska Gora National Park
- Visit Morača monastery
- Visit beautiful Budva
- Explore Kotor Old Town
- Fantastic photo opportunities
- Traditional food tasting at Njeguši village
- Explore Cetinje Monastery and Ćipuri church
- Podgorica city sightseeing
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- All transfers included
- Fully licensed travel guides
- The chance to visit stunning places in Montenegro
- Visit Kolašin city - an air spa
- Drive along Lovćen serpentine - the most attractive road for tourists
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up from either Podgorica or Tivat airport or Tivat / Kotor / Bar port
- Easy Cancellation30 days before the beginning of the travel free cancellation 29 to 20 days before the beginning of the travel 30% of total package amount as charges 19 to 15 days before the beginning of the travel 50% of total package amount as charges 14 to 10 days before the beginning of the travel 80% of total package amount as charges 9 to 6 days before the beginning of the travel 90% of total package amount as charges 5 to 0 days before the beginning of the travel or during the travel 100% of total package amount as charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- modern, air-conditioned vehicles
- lunch at the restaurant in Kolašin, included 1 drink – juice, local wine or beer (3rd day)
- lunch at the restaurant in Kotor, included 1 drink – juice, local wine or beer (2nd day)
- food tasting at Njeguši village
- tourist tax
- tickets: King Nikola’s Museum, Morača Monastery, National Park Biogradska Gora.
- travel insurance
- road expenses and parking
- travel expenses
- residence tax and insurance
- 4-star hotel accommodation in a double/triple room in Podgorica - 3 nights (BB)
- licensed travel guide for excursions provided by the program (in English)
- transfer airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Tivat/Bar) – hotel – airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Bar/Tivat)
- • Travel health insurance
- • Other non - program costs
- • Visits to the bars and restaurants not listed in the program
- • Drinks and food during excursions not listed in the program
- • Transfer from an airport or port that is not listed in the program
- • Licensed tourist guide for a specific language
Day 1 - Arrival at the airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Bar/Tivat). Accommodation in 4-star hotel in Podgorica. City sightseeing. We will welcome you to the airport, and then head towards Podgorica. We start a panoramic sightseeing tour with a guide, after which we will head to the hotel. Check – in hotel in Podgorica. Meeting at an agreed time, and start easy walking through the city accompanied by a guide – approx. 2 hours. We start the tour from the Republic Square - the main city square. We will pass through Bokeška Street with nice cafes and urban look, a favorite place for young people to go out. We will see the Millennium Bridge that represents the visual identity of the city. We will visit the Sastavci or the Skaline - the oldest bridge in Podgorica, according to the historical facts that was established during the Roman rule. We will visit the Clock Tower and the Old Town located in the very heart of Podgorica which preserves rich historical and cultural heritage. The most beautiful example of architecture remaining from the Turkish period is the Clock Tower, which is a symbol of Podgorica. It still dominates the area of Old Town with its height. Then we will continue towards Centre of Contemporary Art - Kruševac - the former winter mansion of King Nikola I Petrović. Then we continue our walk to the Temple of the Resurrection of Christ, the third largest Orthodox temple in the world. In the end we visit St. George Church which dates from the IX-XI century; belongs to the oldest active worship of the Christian chapel in the area of Montenegro and beyond. Back to the hotel. Free time. Overnight stay.
Breakfast. Transfer Podgorica – Cetinje – approx. 30 min. Arrival at Cetinje. City sightseeing: Cetinje Monastery, Ćipuri church, the former Njegoš’s residence - Biljarda, King Nikola’s museum, the Presidential Palace (duration approx. 1h). Driving towards Njeguši. Arrival at the Njeguši village. Tasting of traditional products in the oldest tavern of this type in Montenegro - from 1881 (about 1h and 30 min). Driving the Lovćen serpentine (approx. 1h and 20min). A pause for taking photos on the road for which there is a story that the designer Joseph Slade has devoted this route to princess Milena, so this part of route is in the form of the initial letter of her name. Coming to Kotor. City sightseeing: the Old Town, the Square of Arms, the Cathedral of St. Triphon, the Church of St. Luke, the Cat Square – approx. 1 hour. Lunch at the one of the most famous restaurants in the city, leisure time (about 1 hour). Driving towards Budva (about 30 min). Old Town sightseeing: beautiful churches, squares, Citadela. Enjoying in a walk in the winding streets and a beautiful marina (about 1 hour). Return. Duration of driving around 1h and 20 min. Arriving at the hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in hotel in Podgorica.
Breakfast. Driving towards the Morača Monastery along the Morača river canyon, known as Platije. You will enjoy an amazing landscape. We will take a photo pause to capture the beauty of nature - driving time about 30 min. Arrival at the Morača monastery. Tour of the Monastery – approx. 30 min. Many visitors describe the atmosphere in the monastery as something special. There is a story that the yellow stone from which the monastery was built was brought from the village of Tušina by the formation of a column of people and the stone was passed from hand to hand. We continue our journey towards National Park Biogradska Gora "realm of untouched nature" – approx. 1 hour. A tour of the park in whose heart the Biogradsko lake is located, a special tourist attraction – approx. 1h and 30 min. Driving towards Kolašin, enjoy the beautiful landscapes – approx. 20 min. Lunch at the national restaurant (in Kolašin) that offers traditional and modern dishes – approx. 1h 30 min. Free time for city sightseeing – approx. 1 hour. Short stay in this area will make you feel all the benefits of an aerial spa. Mountain climates, altitude and clean air and healthy natural food, guarantee refreshment and recovery. Back to the hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in hotel in Podgorica.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport (Podgorica or Tivat) or port (Kotor/Bar/Tivat) The end of the arrangement.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Dress according to the weather
- Transfer from another airport (in the region) (additional option for an extra fee)
- Licensed tourist guide for a specific language (additional option for an extra fee)
- Single room use (for extra fee)
- Tickets for localities which are not included in price (additional option for an extra fee)
- No group size limit. For more than 20 people, price on request.
- Possibility of organizing tourist packages according to your wishes, budget and interests.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip due to bad weather conditions.
- Discount for infants (from 0 to 1,99 years) 90%, discount for children (from 2 to 11,99 years) 20%.
- Travel health insurance (20 EUR per person) - optional